"Baby" by Justin Bieber featuring Ludacris

New to Me


Genre: pop

Instruments: drums, synthesizers

First Impression: he really does sound like a 12 year old girl, the song itself isn't bad, but I can't get past the fact that he's so young, it's not nearly as bad as I thought it would be, very catchy chorus

How I Chose This: My sister is 13 and has been trying to get me to listen to it for forever

Form:
0:00-0:13 Oh-Ah vocal introduction
0:14-0:44 Verse 1: lead vocals with background singers making ohs-ahs, steady beat,
0:45-1:12 Chorus: layered vocals, steady beat, catchy melody
1:13-1:43 Verse 2: layered vocals, background singers, same steady beat except for in one section
1:45-2:12 Chorus: same as before but repeated twice
2:13-2:43 Verse 3: rapped by Ludacris, higher bass, same steady beat
2:44-3:11 Chorus: same as before but repeated multiple times
3:12-END repeated lines, oh-ah vocals

No comments:

Post a Comment